Premier Industrial Painting Services For
Asphalt, Cement and Aggregate Plants
Industrial Plant Painting Services
We provide top-tier industrial painting services at B.E.S.T. Painting, specializing in Asphalt, Cement, and Aggregate Plants.
With years of experience and a commitment to excellence, we ensure your industrial facilities look their best and stand the test of time.
B.E.S.T. Painting Ltd. chooses the very best high-temperature coatings on your ductwork, cyclone, bag house, dryers, batch plant, and drum plant. We abrasive blast and paint your asphalt plant while it’s running, so downtime is unnecessary. And, because we use the proper coatings system, plant managers become happy, repeat customers.
Our NACE Level 3 Coatings Inspector specifies all our coatings systems and conforms to SSPC and NACE standards. You will receive nothing but the best service for restoring and maintaining your Asphalt, Cement and Aggregate Plant.
The Different Plants
Asphalt, Cement, and Aggregate Plants are all types of industrial plants, each producing different materials used in construction and infrastructure:
Asphalt Plants: These plants produce asphalt, or bitumen, which is a sticky, black, and highly viscous liquid or semi-solid form of petroleum. It’s used for road construction primarily because it’s durable and can withstand heavy traffic and various weather conditions. Asphalt plants mix aggregates (small rocks) and bitumen to create asphalt concrete, which is used for paving roads.
Cement Plants: These are industrial facilities that manufacture cement. Cement is a binding material used in construction that sets, hardens, and adheres to other materials, binding them together. It’s often used in concrete, which is a combination of cement, aggregate (like sand or gravel), and water.
Aggregate Plants: Also known as a quarry or a stone crusher plant, aggregate plants process raw stones and rocks from a quarry into usable products like gravel, crushed stone, or sand. These materials are used in various construction projects, including creating concrete (mixed with cement and water) and asphalt.
Each of these plants has specific needs and challenges in painting and maintenance due to the materials they handle and the conditions they operate under. For instance, the surfaces to be painted might be exposed to high temperatures, moisture, dust, or chemicals, requiring specific types of paint and application techniques.
Our process begins with a thorough consultation to understand your specific needs and expectations. This allows us to tailor our services to the unique requirements of your industrial plant, whether it’s an asphalt, cement, or aggregate plant.
Once we clearly understand your needs, our team will prepare the site for painting. This includes power washing surfaces to remove dirt, grime, and old paint and sandblasting where necessary to create a clean, rough surface to the paint to adhere to.
After the surface is prepared, we apply the appropriate coatings. This could include rust-inhibitive coatings to protect metal surfaces, high-heat coatings for areas exposed to high temperatures, or other specialized coatings. Our team is trained to apply these coatings evenly and thoroughly, ensuring maximum protection and longevity.
Throughout the process, our NACE Coating Inspectors oversee the work, checking for any issues that could affect the performance of the coating and ensuring that the application meets the highest standards.
We conduct a final inspection once the project is complete to ensure your satisfaction. We also provide adhesive sign installation as needed and are always available for follow-up services or touch-ups.
NACE Coatings Inspections
- Ensuring the quality and longevity of our work is a top priority at B.E.S.T. Painting, especially regarding the unique challenges presented by Asphalt, Cement, and Aggregate Plants. That’s why we employ NACE Coating Inspectors on our projects. The National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) is a globally recognized authority in corrosion control solutions, and its certification program for coating inspectors is the most recognized and respected in the industry.
- In these industrial plants’ harsh environments, coatings must withstand various conditions, from high temperatures to exposure to chemicals. Having our NACE Coating Inspector on the job ensures that our work meets the highest standards for application and performance. These inspectors are trained to identify issues that could affect the performance of the coating, such as improper surface preparation or application, and to ensure that the coating is applied in a way that maximizes its protective properties.
Our goal is to provide you with a high-quality, durable paint job that not only enhances the appearance of your industrial plant but also protects it from the elements and extends the lifespan of your structures and equipment.
At B.E.S.T. Painting, we prioritize safety above all else. We understand that industrial environments like Asphalt, Cement, and Aggregate Plants can present unique safety challenges, and we’re committed to maintaining the highest safety standards in all our operations.
Our team is thoroughly trained in safety protocols and procedures, and we strictly adhere to all industry regulations and guidelines. We use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and ensure that all our equipment is properly maintained and used correctly.
The peace of mind of working with professionals...
When it comes time to make a decision of who should paint your
facility, the following factors need to be taken into consideration:
- Are the crews seasoned professionals?
- Has the job been inspected and will it be supervised by a NACE Level 3 Coating Inspector?
- Have you been provided an exact coating system as per the Coating Inspector’s instructions?
- Is the work guaranteed?
- Are they insured against damages?
- Is the product being used proven to be long lasting and top-of-the-line?
- Is the company organized and in communication with you?
- Are they coordinating with you to minimize impact on production?
Skilled professionals quickly get your industrial painting
project done right the first time and reduce your downtime!
Areas we service:
- Richmond Hill
- downtown Toronto
- York and more